Written by Bob Santos
AMN Offers A Monthly Photo Contest !!!
Rules . . .
- All AMN members may submit photos to a monthly contest to be held on this web site. Please read the 'Terms and Conditions' below for full details on entering your photos in the contest.
- Venture out, learn about, and celebrate nature with photography.
- We will have a photo contest each month. A different theme has been chosen for each month and all AMN members can submit entries from the 1st to the 20th, of each month, for the current months poll. Note however, you may submit your entry for any future month's theme at any time.
- Everyone, AMN members and the general public, may vote for their favorite submissions. So, even if you do not submit an entry, be sure to vote each month. Voting is open from the 16th to the end of each month.
- January 2015: Winging in the New Year
- February 2015: Form and Structure
- March 2015: Awakenings
- April 2015: Trail Journeys
- May 2015: Spring Fling
- June 2015: Arkansas' Iconic State Parks
- July: 2015 Our Native Mammals
- August 2015: Chillin' Out
- September 2014: Nature's Gifts
- October 2014: : Blue Skies and Butterflies
- November 2014: Glory of Autumn
- December 2014: Winter Greetings
Terms and Conditions
Photo Submission Requirements
- Individuals may enter up to three photos per month. (One photo per email please).
- Submissions must be from AMN members.
- Submitters name, Chapter affiliation, photo title & a photo description should be included.
- Photos must be originals-taken by the person submitting. If you don't have email, ask a fellow member to submit your entry on your behalf.
- Email photos as an attachment to
- Photos minimum resolution of 1024x1024 - resizing is not required.
- Photos must be taken in Arkansas.
- All submissions includes permission to use the photos for AMN promotions.
Monthly Submission & Voting Schedule
- Submissions accepted between the 1st and the 20th of each month.
- Voting will start on the 16th to end of the month (you may change your vote at any time up to the end of the month).
- Winners are posted on the web site on the 1st of the following month.
Comments and Suggestions
Comments and suggestions should be mailed to
Photo of the month contest [Voting starts the 16th of the month]
Last Updated on Sunday, 16 November 2014 11:06